Monday, January 17, 2011

A life changing moment.

I am a different girl now than I was a few hours ago. Margie Gill made that possible. 



Today I went on an adventure with Margie and Mary Nell. We went to a place called Zio's kitchen.
Returning to this restaurant is now officially on my bucket list.
It's a must. 











                      
                               
It had a very authentic vibe. Rows of different olive oils lined the upper shelves. You could see straight into the kitchen where flames regularly flared. 

                
Fried mozzarella sticks — they were out main course.

                  
THIS WAS WHAT WE CAME FOR. IT IS APPLE PIE ON A SIZZLING HOT PLATE. 
The ice cream melted within seconds.
The apples were cooked to perfection.
A cinnamon shell coated the ice cream.
The crust was just perfection. 


 It CHANGED my life. There are no other words to describe it. 

I ate every bite. 

And maybe licked the plate.

....in less than 30 seconds. 

Oh... and there was bread. Goodness.

Good bye forever. Amen.

Grace (the too full intern of the Baptist New Mexican)






No comments:

Post a Comment